GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!
  You can now follow us up to get our latest as usual using this url (ccnservices.com.ng).

  we love you all till infinity!.

   we are always there to serving you better and you alone our main priority. digitally WISE! 
Welcome to CCN Media services .
Yes! We are Nigeria No1 Academy digital resources solution profffer services.(Digitally,Technologically Oriented &forever current) | OUR BELIEF (MOTTO): A workable solution : Our goal & a possibility.

Thursday 22 June 2017

THIS THING CALLED LOVE.


THIS THING CALLED LOVE.


Even the strongest peeps get entrapped in this love thing. Not like its absurd to fall in love, to prove this God created Eve for Adam. Little wonder why love is so important in our everyday life. Why blame me or get surprised if I fall in love???uhn?? The excitement of love grips every heart irrespective of class and calibre.
Love isnt restricted to a particular group of people. All I ever wanted was to grow in love and crawl my way deeper into it.
This thing  called love is an enigma, it makes me drown, yet am floating. It makes me believe everything is perfect even when they are imperfect. This love thing makes my heart become nomad, am so not the owner of my heart again!!!! It makes me share in his pain and gain. This love thing makes me sad on days  I cant meet, hear, or see him. This thing called love has got me attached to him every moment, either close or far away. I really dont have to say it with my lips, I know he is the one who lives in my heart. This thing called love cant be exhausted neither can it be overemphasized.
Sometimes, in this thing called love, I make progress, sometimes I curb. Sometimes I fall and I grow, I fight but my partnership with you is alright. Sometimes we go apart and come back, sometimes our mood changes like seasons, we are two different people with different attitude, which makes us wander our world in style. There are times we get knocked down, shattered, worse still when trouble becomes twice our size, they are halved because we share this love thing together. Only few are tenacious when they encounter difficulty, others see it as a sign that its not just going to work out and watch as everything they had together, moments and feeling crumbles.



Its not your sympathy I seek, but your love. I dont want to stray from your path of love cause Ive found life. The long way to you is tied to me, but it brought me to you. I keep wanting to give you what's already yours _WS Merwin. One is too small a number to achieve greatness in love.  NO ONE EVER OUTGROWS THIS THING CALLED LOVE!!



BY;

AGBEDE BRIDGET
300LEVEL
QUANTITTY SURVEYING DEPARTMENT.

1 comment: