GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!
  You can now follow us up to get our latest as usual using this url (ccnservices.com.ng).

  we love you all till infinity!.

   we are always there to serving you better and you alone our main priority. digitally WISE! 
Welcome to CCN Media services .
Yes! We are Nigeria No1 Academy digital resources solution profffer services.(Digitally,Technologically Oriented &forever current) | OUR BELIEF (MOTTO): A workable solution : Our goal & a possibility.

Thursday 8 June 2017

SEEKING FOR A JOB? : HOW TO WRITE A STUNNING APPLICATION LEVEL.



SEEKING FOR A JOB? :
HOW TO WRITE A STUNNING APPLICATION LEVEL.



Vacancy ! ! ! (place your advert with us here &promotion of your events , offices and Association , modelling promotion ETC ) .


Looking for A Job?




Important to realize is that, your job application letter is an opportunity to highlight your most relevant qualifications and experiences.








Letter writing


The art of letter writing is often thought to be one of the easiest things to do until necessity demands one from us. Of course, we know that there is a difference between the letter we write to family and friends, which we were taught in  to be informal, and the type that is expected from us when applying for a job.


Important to realize, is that your job application letter is an opportunity to highlight your most relevant qualifications and experiences, elevating your resume, and increasing your chances of being called for an interview.


However, the possibility of that opportunity cannot come to be if writing an application letter is an issue to you.






How can I write a job application letter?





Letter writing  (esol.britishcouncil.org)


Here is a sample of “Job Application Letter”


Seun ken


8 Jaja of Opobo Drive


Silver brother Estate,


Ikeja.


seunken@email.com


Date


CCNservices


ABC Company


xx Admiralty way,


Lekki .


Dear Mr. Daniel,


I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Guardian newspaper. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume, and three references.


The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:


I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications


I strive for continued excellence


I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers


With a Bachelor's degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full lifecycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.


Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.


I can be reached anytime via email at seunken@email.com or my cell phone, 070xxxxxxxx .


Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.


Sincerely,


Signature (for hard copy letter)


seun Ken


With the above sample, there is now a  possibility for you to create a stunning application letter that will enhance your resume, and increase your chances of being called for an interview





typing a letter  (na.pro.org)


However, we are also aware that some companies would rather prefer you send your application letter to their email address. And when this required, you're not expected to use the above format.


Here is sample of an email “Job Application Letter”


Subject:  Programmer position - seun Ken


Email Message:


Dear Hiring Manager,


I'm writing to express my interest in the Programmer position listed on Lesley.com


Your description of the work responsibilities that are required of your next programmer position closely match my experience, and I am excited to submit my resume to you for your consideration.


In my position as a  programmer for ABC Company, I updated and expanded existing programs. I also wrote programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java.


Additionally, I build computer-assisted software engineering (CASE) tools to automate the writing of some code.


My resume is attached.  If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.


I look forward to hearing from you.


Thank you for your consideration.


Seun Ken


Address


Email


Phone number


Tips to remember when writing an application letter


1. Write at the top, the contact information.


2. The letter should be addressed to a name or title.


3. Express your interest in the first paragraph. State where you found the position, and how you'll benefit the employer.


4 The second paragraph should be a summary of your strengths, qualifications, and experience.


5. Conclude with an explicit one-sentence summary of why you're the perfect candidate.


6. Invite the hiring manager to contact you.


7. Sign off appropriately, and write your name.


No comments:

Post a Comment