GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!
  You can now follow us up to get our latest as usual using this url (ccnservices.com.ng).

  we love you all till infinity!.

   we are always there to serving you better and you alone our main priority. digitally WISE! 
Welcome to CCN Media services .
Yes! We are Nigeria No1 Academy digital resources solution profffer services.(Digitally,Technologically Oriented &forever current) | OUR BELIEF (MOTTO): A workable solution : Our goal & a possibility.

Saturday 24 June 2017

*Our Love Story Episode 4*



*Our Love Story Episode 4*

Some reactions sparked up within Raymond as he couldn't deny what his eyes were seeing. Raymond stood up with his eyes still fixed on Janet's own and his hands on her waist.

*Raymond*: I know you're beautiful but I never knew the whole of the beauty. Raymond spoke softly with his hands doing some smooth rubbing just at that sloppy upper part of her backside.


Janet couldn't resist those soft words but she didn't alter any words.

Both eyes closed as Janet was standing on her toes with her hands encompassing raymond's neck. He kissed her softly. He moved his hands up to the hook of her bra. Just as he was about to unhook the bra, he heard a knock on the door. Ko! ko! ko!

*Raymond*; Said within himself "oh who be diz bastard who wan spoil package"

Janet was out of the whole action and went ahead to put her cloths on

*Raymond*; who is there? It's me jide your neighbour. I just want to borrow matches.

    Raymond was about throwing up when he heard Janet's voice

*Janet*: I think I need to be on my way now. It's no more raining. You don't need to see me off. You can stay to attend to who is at the door. Till tomorrow
She smacked him on his right cheek while she stepped out of the room.

*Janet*: Damn!!! It's so cold out here and i'm wearing a sleeveless top. I need to walk at a fast rate.

   Janet knew she couldn't cook that night again. So she head straight to the ATM.
    As she was getting close to the Student Union Building, Wizzy saw her from a far and he quickly approached her

*Wizzy*: houri!!! Where are you heading to in this cold weather? Bank road--she replied.

Wizzy noticed janet's skin, touched her skin and her skin was cold like a steel. Immediately, he pulled off his sweat shirt and gave it to Her.

*Janet*: awwwn...(she collected it like she has been waiting for it). So we saw each other again.

*Wizzy*: I know i'm going to see you. How? -- Janet asked.

*Wizzy*: my heart always get whatever he desires.

*Janet*: what do you mean? (she asked curiously)

*Wizzy*: Ever since I set my eyes on this pretty damsel standing in front of me, my heart i've been longing to see more of her face.
   Janet smiled and kept mute.

*Wizzy*: well i'm also going to the bank perhaps we can walk together.

      They both headed to Bank road. Later after they had withdrew some cash
*Janet*: and what are you going to do with this large cash?

*Wizzy*: oh! I forgot to tell you. This coming Saturday is my birthday and i've got to settle the DJ this night. I'll be glad if you make it up to Swan hotel by 6pm. Let's see how it goes--she replied.

 They walked straight out of the bank's lobby. Just before the got to bank road junction, Wizzy stopped and held Janet's hand.


*Our Love story episode 4*


......They walked straight out of the bank's lobby. Just before the got to bank road junction, Wizzy stopped and held Janet's hand



*Wizzy*: I'll be waiting here for shuttle

*Janet*: I thought you are staying in the hostel

*Wizzy*: No. My hostel is at south gate.

*Janet*: do you mind keeping your company till shuttle comes? As if you know that's what I wanted-- he replied

*Janet*: naughty you. Janet hits him lightly on his chest.

*Janet*: A bus is coming already. Good night. She departed

   Few seconds later, she called back.
*Janet*: your sweat shirt.

AWizzy*: it's still cold out here. Let it be on you till you get to your hostel.

*Janet*: awwwwn...let me give you a hug that will save you from cold till you get to your lodge.

  Janet hugged Raymond.

*Wizzy*: said within himself "see as she fit into my arms. How I wish we could stay longer"

*Janet*: hellloooooooo will you let me me go? Oh don't mind me--raymond replied. He watched her as she lives

 The rain fell all through the night.

A week later, most students were reluctant to wake up on monday morning as it was raining heavily. Janet's lecture is by 10am but the weather is still cold so she have to put on the sweat shirt wizzy gave to her.

*Janet*: where did I put this shirt ooo? She checked her wardrobe, saw it towards the left side and she took it out.

Janet was just noticing that the shirt was a customised one. "Wizz" was written at the back and "wizzy my boo" at the front. Irrespective of that, Janet had no choice than to put it on to school as she can't withstand the cold and she has no jacket nor thick cloth.

She rocked the white sweat shirt alongside a black jeans, red balenciaga foot wear and a red cap.

        Wizzy and Janet juss finished 10-12pm class. Wizzy called out to Janet.

*Wizzy*: hello pretty! You are really looking good. I love what you're putting on

*Janet*: I don't know how today would have been without this shirt. Thanks once again and I hope your bae (referring to wizzy my boo) won't be mad at me for putting this on.

*Wizzy*: smiles! That was then, we broke up some months back. So how was the class?

*Janet*: it was good. Tho I didn't get the whole of what he said

*Wizzy*: (handed his note over to her) I wrote down all what he said and it's clear and direct. You can go study it so that it'll stick faster. It's good to go through what you jot down immediately after class.

*Janet*: you indeed took after your nick "whizz kid". What about we going together?

*Wizzy*: I like to study alone and moreover, i didn't prepare to study with anyone today. Maybe some other time.

*Janet*: (she felt dejected) could it be that he thought he can't benefit from studying with me? Or he's one of those proud brilliant folks?

(meanwhile, Raymond was standing at the walkway that links SAAT and SOS looking at Janet and Wizzy hoping to spend the rest of the day with janet)

*Janet*: no problem then (she told wizzy). Let me be on my way

*Wizzy*: so where are you going to use for study?

*Janet*: and why do you need to know? She took her leave

*Wizzy*: hmmmm! So this girl change am for me unto say I no follow her go study it.

Janet came across Raymond putting on a hard face

*Janet*: boo what's with the face

*Raymond*: you asking me?

*Janet*: I wouldn't have asked if I understood

*Raymond*: what's with this stupid shirt you are having on? We just met the guy once and the next thing is having the guy's customised shirt on you. Not just customised but some trash.

*Janet*: not what you think dear, I can explain the whole issh.....Get the f**k off (his voice caught people's attention) and so he left leavi[truncated by WhatsApp]

No comments:

Post a Comment