GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!
  You can now follow us up to get our latest as usual using this url (ccnservices.com.ng).

  we love you all till infinity!.

   we are always there to serving you better and you alone our main priority. digitally WISE! 
Welcome to CCN Media services .
Yes! We are Nigeria No1 Academy digital resources solution profffer services.(Digitally,Technologically Oriented &forever current) | OUR BELIEF (MOTTO): A workable solution : Our goal & a possibility.

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Our Love Story – Episode 1





Our Love Story – Episode 1

Vacancy ! ! ! !(place your advert with us here )&promotion of your events , offices and Association , modelling promotion ETC ) .

We gazed at each other but we could not talk, our pride has gotten bigger than it can be swallowed. We feign the smile as we both know it was all lies.


*Janet*: All what you said when we first met were
heap of lies!! Your two eye balls portrays deceit. We had nothing but illicit love, I was fool enough to believe your lying tongue


*Raymond*: I’m just trying to be honest with you by
telling you that I’m no more into you. You know quite well that we had love, but you only chose to lie that it was all fake. I told you I wanted a break and I expected you to ask “why?”, instead you logged into the homepage of lies and you mistook the honest part of me for the wicked one. I have to let you go so that you won’t suffer in the long run. I thought I was capable when I claimed love to you but I discovered that it cannot work.

*Janet*: I am very much aware that you’re still a
student and therefore in your dependent stage, nothing do I ask from you other than love and that shouldn’t be a barrier to your academic pursuit. Even if you can’t make up time for me everyday, I’ll definitely understand (after all we are in the same faculty). Financially, you being capable or not doesn’t matter now. All that matters is our handwork to ensure a better future.

*Raymond*:Sighs!!! Raymond thought within himself, “which kind girl be this?” I say I no dey do again, she dey say we go build future together. Choose your future, make I choose mine, abi which one be our future bayii? Raymond! Raymond! Raymond! (Janet called).

*Raymond*: ooooh!! Don’t mind me

*Janet*: So what were u thinking about?

*Raymond*: Those words of yours melted my heart
and I had to keep mute to be able to flow along and comprehend. Those words ease my mind and I think we are good to go once again.

Janet was obviously very excited that she got him back. Raymond thought to himself “she fell for my lies the second time, let’s play the game”. What’s will be the outcome for Raymond that lied and for Janet that fell?


Episode 2
Janet and Raymond took time together to chill out at the bakeshop located at the back of big LT. While they were gisting, Samkarl sighted both of them immediately as he entered the bakeshop alongside his newest D.E friend named Wizzy.

*Samkarl*: Gee wad up? Babe, what’s good?

*Raymond*: Bro I’m cool, it’s been a while we’ve
       seen.

*Janet*: Hi (she replied reluctantly)

*Samkarl*: what’s wrong? I don’t think I deserve that

*Janet*: Of course you deserve more, after I cleared all
your bullshit, you still went ahead and jilted my friend and broke her heart.

*Samkarl*: So she didn’t tell you, we already settled
     all the rifts we had.

*Janet*: smiles!!! You guys ehn! You only let thing
out whenever you have misunderstanding but you never let the cat out of the bag whenever you make up.

They all laughed it off!!

*Samkarl*: By the way, meet my friend guys, his
name is “Wizzy”. Fortunately enough he is in the same department with Janet.

*Janet*: Oooooh!! My fellow biochemist! I don’t think
have been seeing this face in classes.

*Wizzy*: Probably you’ve not been noticing.

They all ordered what they want as they share the same table. They called the waiter as they were about to leave.

*Waiter*: Your bill is #1200

*Raymond*: Ok (he dipped his hands into his pocket).
Oooooh!! I didn’t take out my wallet from the jeans I wore yesterday.

*Waiter*: Haaaaa!!!! Oga, you go wash plate ooo (he
  said jokingly).

*Janet*: I’m with my ATM card but I don’t think they
have POS here, do you? (Facing the waiter)

*Waiter*: No, we don’t.

*Samkarl*: What are we going to do now? Because me
      broke as I dey o.

*Wizzy*: it’s alright guys, I will take care of it (Gave
the waiter #1500 and told him to keep the change).

*Waiter*: Oga mii……thank you sire!!

Wizzy followed Samkarl to his hostel (Abiola hostel) while Janet followed Raymond to his place at North gate, she had to pick one of her lecture notes that she forgot the previous day. It was around 6:30pm when rain started falling and Janet had no umbrella. So she had to stay till the rain stops.

*Raymond*: meehhn!! This rain is getting heavier!!

*Janet*: no be your prayer be that? So I won’t be able
to sleep at my hostel (Jibowu hostel) tonight. Anyways, I need to use the toilet (She headed towards the toilet). There is no place for me to hang my cloth inside here.

*Raymond*: Pass it to me.

Janet opened the door slightly, stretched out her hand and handed it over to Raymond. Janet later called out to Raymond to pass the cloth back but he didn’t answer. She peeped through the door and noticed he was fast asleep.
*Janet*: See this boy sha!!
She went out of the toilet with only her pant and bra on. Getting to the bed, she discovered that Raymond was sleeping on her cloth. Just as she tried pulling it out, Raymond woke up only to find his babe half naked in front of him. He couldn’t get his eyes off her as it was the first time of seeing her babe almost naked and sexy. For few seconds they both stared at each other and[truncated by WhatsApp]


 Brief Biography of the writer .


Omolayajo Blessing with the pen name O.blezin(OBz)  is a student of Federal University of Technology, Akure. department of Mining Engineering (400L). He's a poet, story writer, freelancer, and a spoken word artiste.  contact :
Facebook: Blessing Obago Obagz
Twitter: @Obagzz
IG: O.blezin



No comments:

Post a Comment